Bring your students to the most interactive wildlife show in the state of Texas! There are many options when it comes to field trips in the Houston area. Let us convince you that Crocodile Encounter is the best option for you and your students. Discover what keeps schools coming back to Crocodile Encounter field trip programs year after year.
1. Designed by educators for educators. Each area of Crocodile Encounter presents a different educational lesson and you always have a trained guide to present the information. Our guides are the best in the business and are great educators as well as very entertaining!
2. Crocodile Encounter field trips are interactive, educational, and fun! Your students are never bored and the field trip is contained so no threat of lost students (Did we mention designed by educators for educators?)
3. You really don't need chaperones( but feel free to bring them along) as the kids are always paying attention and rotating from different areas and presenters in a manner that keeps them on task and learning. If your school includes chaperones in the school payment they receive a discounted admission! Otherwise they are welcome and just pay standard admission upon arrival to Crocodile Encounter.
4. Crocodile Encounter has 2 large pavilion's for your lunch as well as our snack area. Full restroom facilities with hand washing stations are also available.
5. We limit guest numbers daily to ensure a positive experience for both you and your students. Depending on your school's student number you may be the only group in the facility during your visit.
6. No visit is ever the same as we are constantly changing exhibits and adding species. Every year is bigger and better than the year before. Be part of the growth of a world class crocodilian facility!
7. Animals, animals, animals in an interactive, up close experience you students will never forget!
1. Call or email for available dates - Calls are fast but emails enable a record of our conversation, great for checking details.
2. Book as early as possible. We fill the busy field trip months of March - May very quickly but even if your a late planner we will can usually work your group into the calendar. (But don't forget October/November are excellent field trip months with lots of croc activity and good human weather!)
3. If your school is not using field trips please consider one of our popular assembly shows for your campus. They are a cost effective way to bring wildlife/science education into your school.